Saturday, August 7, 2010

I love you like a fat kid loves cake

Today I was working on nacks while Doc and I were doing playtime. He would watch me intently each time I took a bite from my cucumber. I really look forward to when we can share food. All of the things I eat lately are things we used to share with Maribel; yogurt, toast, fruit, seeds. She eats popcorn now, too. I think by three months he may be ready to try some cereal. He'll be extra cute with food on his face.
Because I don't have time for much else, cleaning and eating have become two things in which I find satisfaction. A day when I can clean the floor and enjoy a cup of hot coffee is a big deal. On that note, I'm going to make a list of foods that sound delicious right now:

rainbow roll
Sahagun jasmine truffle
San Pellegrino chinotto
Brewed Awakenings nonfat frozen yogurt espresso shake
miso soup
tofu pho
tofu salad from the Pullman Korean restaurant
Rubio's fish taco

I think all of that would make some fabulous milk.

Doc after nacks

No comments:

Post a Comment