Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sweet boy



Doc has been kind of mad this week. I wasn't sure why until a tooth was discovered Monday night. Once he gets off his schedule (sleep issues are common when teething), it takes a while to get back into the routine. He also had a sty last week, which wasn't fun.

On the plus side, his tooth is really cute and he crawls now... everywhere. When his gums are bothering him, he looks up at me and chomps his mouth open and closed. He does the same now when he wants something to eat. In the morning I set him on his blanket in the living room where his toys are, but he follows me into the kitchen and is finding lots of new things to play with (DogDog's bed, garbage bags, under the fridge). Once I've gathered my morning coffee and snacks for both of us, I hold him in my lap and we watch Play With Me Sesame on Sprout. I've always been especially fond of Prairie Dawn.

Jampa is back now so Doc gets to play with him during the day while I'm at work. Last time he went away, Doc took quite a while to warm up to him again. This time Doc was back to squeezing his face pretty quick.

In the top photo, Doc was watching Uncle Matt sitting on the couch, but when he saw the red light of the camera, he looked up and smiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment