Tuesday, January 18, 2011




Baby Doc is still working on tooth number two; working too hard I think. He's got a runny nose and fever and is generally mad. He smacks his lips to let us know when he needs something to soothe his pain. We've been up for at least a couple of hours each night for about a week. Doc will wake up and start smacking his lips letting me know its time for more acetaminophen. He'll nurse for a while then want to play. Once the medicine kicks in he lets me know that he wants to nurse again and he eventually falls asleep in my arms. He has a hard time getting comfortable in his crib. Even if he's tired, I can't just lay him down like I normally do because he'll just toss and turn. The doctor's office is not much help so I think I'll just ask Dr. Google now until we really need to go in.
Baby safety is more of an issue now. Doc is really all over the place. He can make it all the way across our upstairs room in about thirty seconds and he stands up on anything that will bare his weight. After tubbies we go upstairs to get dressed and he does super speed laps around the room (sans clothes and diaper). In the bottom photo he's standing at his new/old school chair from Goodwill. I found a slab of walnut to make him a play table so G and I have some work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment